|Set up PayPal payment method in Magneto 2 | Magento PayPal payment|
|Written by Tom|
There has been some changes in going from Magento 1.x to 2.x in the PayPal payment methods. You will need an API Username, API Password and API Signature in Magento 2 PayPal payements.
First get your API keys from PayPal.
1. Log in to PayPal > Seller Preferences
2. Under My profile > API Access
3. Under API Access click on Generate API Signature or View API Signature. Store the credentials in a notepad.
4. Log in to your Magento Admin > Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods
5. Click on PayPal Express Checkout Configure button
6. Enter all the required credentials : Email associated with PayPal Merchant account & API Username & API Password & API Signature. All are required.
7. Select Enable this solution: Yes from dropdown
8. From Basic settings - PayPal express checkout, select Payment action: Sale
9. From Advance settings, select Enable SSL verification: No from dropdown
For more info click here.