- Login to your administrator gmail account
- Click the Settings icon > click Manage this domain
- On the Admin Console click on Users
- In the users console on right top corner click the Filters icon
- Under Organization click the primary organization > click Add sub organization
- Enter a name for the sub organization. Note if you are adding a sub organization for a another added domain name this as the domain name
- Once the sub organization is created you can move the users to it or create users in the sub organization
You can assign a organization management admin to manage all users in the organisation.