- Click the Windows Start Menu, the Windows icon in left corner of the screen
- In the Search box type regedit and press Enter
- Click on regedit.exe link given by the search result. Below is an image of Windows Registry Editor
*DLL files are small files that include a library of functions and data that can be shared across multiple applications*
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
1 . Download the CPU-Z freeware tool. You can download from here. Or you can download cpu-z-1.55-setup-en.exe from our database. Login and goto Query Answer Database under User Menu.
1. Click the Windows icon
2. Goto Control panel
First search the web for a good site that you can download fonts from
Check out our Web resources the under Web resources link there is a link to a site called refont.com this is one of many sites you can download new fonts from
There are many reasons why a computer becomes slow and slow to start up. However one of the major reasons why your computer is slow is beacuse the windows registry entry setting are broken or wrong.
Anyone using Windows has likely experienced the infamous ‘Blue Screen of Death’, a.k.a. ‘Windows Stop Error’. This is a common error that occurs whenever Windows come across a software, hardware, or driver error preventing it from operating properly. So basically, almost anything from a minor glitch to a major system malfunction can cause this error to appear.
1. At the start of your PC just after the boot up sequence had finished click on F8 (located on the top row on your keypad)
Note* you will only have a small window of opportunity to do this, otherwise just restart the PC and try again