- Login in to Magento Admin
- Navigate to Catelog > Manage Products
First download MySQL Workbench from here https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/
Installing XAMPP will install Apache server and MySQL for Windows as a bundle.
- Download the XAMPP. You can find the latest from Apache and friends or Version 1.7.3 from our database. Make sure you download the Installer version for Windows
- Navigate to : C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\components\com_simplestforum\views\postlist\tmpl\default_form.php
- Open file: default_form.php in a text editor
First you will need to search and download XMAPP, LAMP or WAMP. These are a bundled packages of the Apache server, PHP and MySQL. For this excersice we will assume we are using XAMPP (my personal favorite) Once this is installed you can procced with the installation of Joomla. You can download XAMPP from ApacheFriend or here.